Hengaw: Thursday, August 31, 2023
The Iranian government institutions have arrested at least 70 members of petitioner families in different cities since the beginning of March 2023. This process has intensified on the eve of the anniversary of the Jin, Jiyan, Azadi movement. At the same time, four members of these petitioner families have been sentenced to imprisonment and flogging in Sanandaj.
According to the documents registered in the Statistics and Documents Center of Hengaw, since March 21, 2023 (5 months and 8 days equivalent to 163 days), at least 70 members of the petitioner families have been arrested by the Iranian security institutions, with Sanandaj with 24 cases at the top of this list, Piranshahr with 7 cases, and Isfahan with 5 cases coming after.
According to this report, at least 9 children under the age of 18 and 31 female members of the plaintiff families were arrested by the Iranian security institutions.
It should be mentioned that Hassan Daroftadeh, the father of Komar Daroftadeh, a 16-year-old teenager who was killed during the Jin, Jiyan, Azadi movement in Piranshahr, was arrested twice on Saturday, August 12, and Wednesday, August 16, 2023.
Among the 39 Kurdish plaintiff family members who have been arrested, four of them, named Hashem Saedi, Mohammad Amini, Abdurrahman Nasri, and Arman Habibi, have each been sentenced to 6 months and 15 days in prison and 74 lashes by Branch 102 of the Iranian Criminal Court in Bukan.
Earlier, Hengaw, concerning the arrest of the plaintiff family members, announced that Irish government institutions have warned these families to refrain from holding special ceremonies for their children’s birthdays and death anniversaries. In some cases, the mobile phones of these families were confiscated, and they were deprived of the right to access the internet.
In the latest case of the arrest of members of these families, Farhad Zare, a native of Babol and the brother of Milad Zare, one of the victims of the Jin, Jiyan, Azadi movement, was arrested by Iranian government forces. Milad Zare was killed on September 20, 2022, by direct fire from the repressive Iranian government forces.
Hengaw emphasizes that some cases of arrest of the plaintiff family members have not been reported to the media due to the threats of the Iranian security institutions to their relatives, and the actual numbers are higher than the recorded cases in the statistics and document registration center at Hengaw.
Simultaneously, Hengaw has been informed that dozens of plaintiff families have been summoned and interrogated by the Iranian security agencies in recent days and threatened that they should not do any activities on the anniversary of the Jin, Jiyan, Azadi movement and should not invite people to take to the streets.
The list of arrested plaintiff’s family members is as follows؛
1. Ruhollah Heydari - Qazvin.
2. Mohammad Heydari - Qazvin.
3. Ali Panah Heydari - Qazvin.
4. Ruhollah Heydari's mother - Qazvin.
5. Ali Rouhi - Tehran.
6. Fawad Chobin - Izeh.
7. Fatemeh Maqsoodi- sanandaj.
8. Hossein Kazemi - Isfahan.
9. Mehdi Kazemi - Isfahan.
10. Samia Kazemi - Isfahan.
11. Amir Velayati - Tehran.
12. Sharifa Mirzaei - Dehgolan.
13. Kosar Minbari - Sanandaj.
14. Hana Minbari - Sanandaj.
15. Baran Minabari - 12 - Sanandaj.
16. Yona Moradi - 6 - Sanandaj.
17. Kiya Moradi - 16 - Sanandaj.
18. Hashem Saedi - Sanandaj.
19. Abdul Rahman Nasri - Sanandaj.
20. Maeda Nasri - 4 - Sanandaj.
21. Lemo (Hasmar Abdarrahman) - Sanandaj.
22. Hassan Amini - Sanandaj.
23. Ahmad Rahimi - Sanandaj.
24. Sadiq Bahmani - Sanandaj.
25. Delina Bahmani - Sanandaj.
26. Maryam Lotfollahi - Sanandaj.
27. Hayat Momin Zandkarimi's mother - Sanandaj.
28. Farshid Abdullahi - Sanandaj.
29. Hira Abdullahi - 4 - Sanandaj.
30. Sohaila Ahmadi - Dehgolan.
31. Arman Habibi - Sanandaj.
32. Jamil Kohi - Sanandaj.
33. Jamal Amjadi - Sanandaj.
34. Fatemeh Shahu Bahmani’s mother - Sanandaj.
35. Ayesha (mother) Mohammad Amini - Sanandaj.
36. Atrin - Sanandaj.
37. Goldasteh Hosseini - Faruj.
38. Marzieh Adinezadeh - Faruj.
39. Ali Adinezadeh - Faruj.
40. Reza Adinezadeh - Faruj.
41. Sajjad Pirflak - Izeh.
42. Abdullah Ahmadpour - Mahabad.
43. Zahra Saidianjo - Izeh.
44. Mohammad Ali Mogoi - Fuladshahr.
45. Milad Mogoi - Fuladshahr.
46. Iffet - Fuladshahr.
47. Reza Birenjad - Quchan.
48. Hasan Daroftadeh - Piranshahr.
49. Hasan Daroftadeh - Piranshahr.
50. Mardin Daroftadeh - Piranshahr.
51. Jakaf Daroftadeh - 18 - Piranshahr.
52. Media Daroftadeh - 18 - Piranshahr.
53. Afsaneh Daroftadeh - Piranshahr.
54. Hajar Barzanji - Piranshahr.
55. Mahsa Basir Tavana - Fuman.
56. Korosh Vazizi - Isfahan.
57. Sirvan Karami - Kamyaran.
58. Hesam Karami - Kamyaran.
59. Shermin Habibi - Saqqez.
60. Mashallah Karami - Bijar.
61. Manizheh Karami - Bijar.
62. Nasreen Alizadeh Khansari - Isfahan.
63. Mahsa Yazdani - Sari.
64.Faramarz Barahui - 15 -Torbat-e Heydarieh.
65. Abdullah Abu Bakri - Mahabad.
66. Amir Kia - Nowshahr.
67. Helia Kia - 16 - Nowshahr.
68. Masoume Azari - Nowshahr.
69. Vahid Kia - Nowshahr.
70. Farhad Zare - Babol.