Hengaw: During the last year, 3, 544 cases of violating the worker rights have been occurred.
According to statistics registered in the Statistics Center of Hengaw, , 544 cases of violating the worker right have been occurred in Iran from first of May, 2016 until the first of May, 2017.
According to Hengaw’ statistics, 73 cases of workers’ death due to accident have been registered.
- The Kurdish workers have been on strike and have formed demonstrations 82 times during the last year.
- 3170 Kurdish workers have been fired.
The worker activists
- During the last year, 22 worker activists have been arrested by the Iranian security forces. - 33 worker activists have been summoned to the security organizations of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
- 7 worker activists have been sentenced to totally 66 months imprisonment.
- 74 Kolbars have died that 50 of them have been shot dead by the Iranian security forces and the Iranian border military forces in the last year.
- 83 Kolbars have been wounded that 57 of them have been wounded by the Iranian security forces.